An annual allocation of up to 15% of the total Community Grants Program budget will be made available for Youth Grants.
Individual funding – Individuals representing their Club/Group/Organisation OR up to and including 3 members of the same Club/Group/Organisation attending the same event, then the sponsorship amount shall be:
- A minimum of $100 per person if events are held within South Australia;
- A minimum of $200 per person if events are held interstate;
- A minimum of $400 per person if events are held overseas.
Team funding (for 4 or more participants) for teams from the same Club/Group/Organisation attending the same event the sponsorship amount shall be:
- A minimum amount of $400 per team (Please note – funding is to be shared equally between all team members).
To be eligible for funding, applicants need to be:
- A resident of the Renmark Paringa Council area;
- Participating in events representing the District, State or the Country within South Australia, Australia or internationally, for example:
- Sport & Recreation
- Performing Arts – e.g. dance, theatre, drama
- Visual Arts
- Debating, Youth Parliament
- Culture & Heritage
- Aged 22 years or under at the time of the event.
For further information please contact Council’s Community Development Officer, Emma Warner, on 8580 3000 or email@example.com