Chaffey Community Centre
The Chaffey Community Centre offers a diverse range of activities and classes including literacy, gardening, cooking, sewing, craft and school holiday activities.
The Centre provides a base for service providers and community groups as well as information from various agencies and groups in the Renmark Paringa and Riverland districts.
The Chaffey Community Centre offers the following;
- Free public use computers – printing available for a fee
- Small volume Fax and photocopying service – available for a fee
- Three meeting / consulting rooms, a large open space area and a large kitchen / meeting room available for hire during office hours, after hours and on weekends. These spaces are flexible and can be configured to suit hirer’s requirements
- Further information is contained in the Centre brochure – Chaffey Community Centre Brochure
- For bookings, hire rates, hire form and hire conditions please contact Chaffey Community Centre on 85865745 to speak to one of our staff members.
- Volunteer opportunities
The Centre is the Volunteer Hub coordinating the recruitment of volunteers for Renmark Paringa Council .
For more information regarding volunteering opportunities, click here